Markets: Government, Industrial, Commercial, Multi-family housing
Freedom Enterprise provides Access Control for larger facilities or demanding enterprise requirements and is the result of 46 years’ experience delivering Security Products world-wide. The Solution is fully compliant with the US Government’s FIPS-201 standard and HSPD-12 initiative. Refer to the Comparison list for information on the difference between Freedom Pro and Freedom Enterprise.
Simplicity and impressive Security features is the key for the recent success of Freedom. Adherence to standard IP architecture satisfies IT departments, Security Departments and CFOs alike. Freedom, with the advent of a tiny component called an Encryption Bridge, simply turns a card reader into an IP addressable device and then encrypts the data to eliminate Cyber Security threats. Access requests are sent directly to a Secure Server for processing. Should communication fail to this server, multiple alternative servers will be accessed providing redundancy (high availability) that has never before been attainable. There are no intermediate proprietary Control Panels within Freedom, thus the name; “Freedom from Control Panel complexity”; a technology that has not changed since the 1970s. The powerful user interface is completely Web Based, ensuring the management of security from anywhere.
Freedom makes retrofitting to an advanced Web based solution painless. Upload the database – keep all readers, cards, power supplies and wiring – remove old hardware and replace with exact replicas . Our replacement strategy ensures almost no downtime.
- The architecture is understandable by IT professionals,
- Power consumption is minimized,
- There is less real-estate requirements (no room needed for Control Panels),
- Hardware components are easily obtainable (off-the-shelf),
- Owners can capitalize on Existing IP infrastructure and internal IT knowledge,
- New special features can be rapidly developed at a reasonable cost
- It is a complete solution, including Card Access, Biometrics, Elevator Control, Intrusion Detection, and Central Alarm Management
- Meets US government standards FIPS-201
- Unlimited card readers, users, groups and schedules
- Any Wiegand Card can be read regardless of OEM or Facility codes
- Retrofit is rapid resulting in minimal downtime
Upgrade to Freedom P.L.U.S. by simply changing the software.
12V Nano Server Installation Guide
FB1 – Single Port Freedom Bridge Installation Guide
FB2 – Dual Port Freedom Bridge Installation Guide
FB3 – IO Freedom Bridge Installation Guide
FB4 – Quad Port Freedom Bridge Installation Guide
FB5 – 24 Relay Freedom Bridge Installation Guide
FB52 – Freedom Bridge Installation Guide