EPX (No Phone Line Enterphone)
Markets: Government, Industrial, Commercial, Multi-family housing
EPX is a No Phone Line (NPL) telephone entry intercom system. EPX can be used as a basic NPL system when combined with any Viscount telephone entry panel (MESH, Elektra, Axess, Classic, Slimline, Centurion). EPX can also be used with Viscount’s Freedom Access Control as a complete building security system including intercom, access control and video functions. EPX can dial as an NPL system or can make calls to regular telephones or cellular phones.
- Built-in Call Waiting
- Distinctive ring for intercom calls
- Does not require users to have regular phone service. A telephone connected to any telephone jack with/without
….phone service can.receive intercom calls.
- Does not require rental of a telephone line by management and there are no message unit charges
- Integrated DSL filter option
- Up to 240 suites per base unit, expandable to 1000
- Simple 2 wire data cable connection between any panel and EPX
- Accepts any DTMF telephone based input
- Backward compatibility with Enterphone 2000 relays
- Up to 16 telephone connections